Chile-Pomegranate Chicken Thighs
- Yield 6 servings
Ancho chili powder and pomegranate molasses make a spicy glaze for chicken.
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine chili powder, molasses, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl to form a paste. Rub paste on chicken thighs and place in a roasting pan.
- Roast chicken 30 to 40 minutes, until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Serve chicken with pomegranate seeds.