Chicken with Rice and Beans and Salsa
- Yield 4 servings
- 1 package Zatarain's Black Beans and Rice
- 4 boneless breasts of chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar medium salsa
- Prepare Zatarain’s rice as directed on box.
- Using a mallet, pound chicken breasts until they are flattened and thin.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken in skillet each side for 6 minutes.
- Add Zatarain’s prepared beans and rice and salsa and cover pan.
- Cook on simmer for 15 minutes.