Chicken with Olives, Tomato and Basil
- Yield 4 servings
Here’s a one-skillet quick chicken dinner with fresh ingredients that infuse the chicken with incredible flavor.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded thin if desired)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper; drizzle with lemon juice.
- In large nonstick skillet over medium heat, coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook chicken on each side until chicken is golden, 3 to 5 minutes each side.
- Add onion, garlic, tomatoes and olives, cooking for several minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften. Sprinkle with basil and parsley before serving.