Chicken with Olives, Tomato and Basil
- Yield 4 servings
Here’s a one-skillet quick chicken dinner with fresh ingredients that infuse the chicken with incredible flavor.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded thin if desired)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Season chicken with paprika, salt and pepper, and a drizzle of lemon juice.
- Cook chicken in a large nonstick skillet with oil. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Add onion, garlic, tomatoes and olives, and cook until tomatoes feel tender.
- Garnish with basil and parsley before serving.