Chicken with Olive and Raisin Salsa
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 minutes
- Cook 14 minutes
A rotisserie chicken makes this super flavorful recipe a snap to make.
This is a wonderful busy weekday meal. Just pick up a rotisserie chicken, add golden and dark raisins, green olives and salsa and you have a flavorful, colorful meal to serve your family in no time at all.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 16 ounces jar salsa
- 1/2 cup green olives, sliced
- 2 pounds rotisserie chicken; cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup California golden raisins
- 1/4 cup California dak raisins
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir in curry powder. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in salsa and olives.
- Add chicken, cook over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes Reduce to simmer, gently stir in raisins and cilantro; cook until heated through.