Chicken with Grapes and Rosemary
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/2cup white wine
- 1/2cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1cup red grapes, halved
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Season chicken thigh cubes with salt and pepper. In a medium sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over high heat. When oil is hot but not smoking, add chicken thighs and sauté, stirring, until browned on all sides, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove chicken cubes from pan and reserve. Reduce heat to medium and add remaining olive oil and shallots. Stir until softened, about 1 minute. Add wine, broth, and mustard, turn heat to high, and boil. Reduce by half.
- Return chicken cubes to pan along with any accumulated juices, stir to heat through. Add grape halves and rosemary and stir until coated with sauce. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes until heated through. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of the National Chicken Council
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 340
- Fat 18g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Carbohydrate 9g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 28g