Chicken Veggie Wraps
- Yield 6 servings
Whole-grain tortillas make the perfect wrap for dices chicken and vegetables.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast meat, diced
- 1/2 cup grated baby carrots
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Vidalia onion
- 1/2 cup low fat dressing
- 3 cups packaged salad
- 6 -- whole grain tortillas (7" - 8" diameter)
- Combine chicken, grated carrots, celery, broccoli, onion and dressing. Toss gently. Line each tortilla with ½ cup of packaged salad mix. Spoon ½ cup of chicken salad mixture on to tortilla. Roll closed and slice each tortilla into thirds. If desired, secure each wrap with a party toothpick.