Chicken and Vegetable Ragout
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 40 minutes
Sauteed vegetables with tomatoes top chicken tenders and rice.
- 1 cup Uncle Ben’s Original Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 4 cloves cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup zucchini slices
- 1 cup mushroom slices
- 1-1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves (1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (1/4 dried)
- 2 -- tomatoes, cut or chopped into 8 pieces each
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large non-stick skillet. Add chicken and cook 2 to 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add remaining oil, garlic, green beans, zucchini and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and herbs and cook 2 minutes more. Add tomatoes and cook until heated through. Spoon vegetable mixture over chicken and serve with rice.