Chicken and Tortellini Salad
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-- (9-ounce) package fresh cheese tortellini, cooked, drained
- 4 to 6large chicken breasts, cooked, chopped
- 1-- red bell pepper, chopped
- 1cup chopped celery
- 1-- (5-ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 6ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4cup olive oil and balsamic vinegar salad dressing
- Stir olive oil into cooked tortellini. Combine chicken, tortellini, red pepper, celery, pepperoni and cheese in a large bowl. Add salad dressing and toss.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Morgan County’s Beyond Cotton Country (The Junior League of Morgan County, Decatur, Ala., 1999).