Cheesy Chicken Teryaki
- Yield servings
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup teriykyi pinnapple marinate (30 minute marinate)
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar or colby monerray jack)
- 1 -- tube of crushed ritz or butter crackers
- 5 to 6 tablespoons honey and yellow mustard mixed together in bowl.
- -- toothpicks
Heat oven to 375 degrees
Large insulated baking sheet spray with nonstick
1 small cutting board
1 sharp knife
Marinate chicken for 30 minutes
3 small bowls- one each for grated cheese, crushed crackers and honey mustard.
Place chicken thigh on cutting board, flat side down, put pinch (1TBL) in each thigh, roll closed. Dip rolled thigh in honey mustard sauce and use spoon to coat top, then place thigh in crushed crackers to coat, then close thigh with one toothpick. Place on insulted baking sheet. (If chicken thigh is a large piece, cut length wise and use as two pieces).
Place in preheated oven @ 375 for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes reduce heat to 350 for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and remove toothpicks and add small amounts of leftover cheese to tops of each thigh – Surprise!