Chicken Salad Tacos
- Yield 2-4 servings
Fresh cilantro, lime juice, and taco seasoning mix with chopped chicken breasts for a Mexican take on chicken salad
"Though when first married I said I would never get into a 'cooking rut,' I make these tacos almost every week. they are delicious, and provide a great way to use up left over chicken."
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 whole cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 6 taco shells
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, and taco seasoning. Stir in chicken.
- Chill up to 24 hours.
- Serve in warm taco shells.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: Top these tasty tacos with chopped tomato, onions, olives or shredded cheese.
Recipe by Beth McCullough, Hood River, Ore.