Chicken Salad for Kids
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/2cup orzo, cooked
- 1/2cup chopped celery
- 2cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1cup red grape halves
- 3/4cup cashew pieces and halves
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 (6-ounce) container honey-flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 to 3tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bread for serving
- Cook the noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water and then let cool completely.
- Mix together the cooled noodles with all of the remaining ingredients. Serve on a bun, croissant, soft flatbread, or pita wrap.
Recipe from Noodlemania! 50 Playful Pasta Recipes by Melissa Barlow (Quirk Books, 2013)