Chicken Salad with Black Olives
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Cook: 15 Minutes
- 2 1/2cups chicken
- 1cup celery
- 1cup black olives
- 1/2cup Miracle Whip
- In a medium saucepan bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add 4 chicken breasts to water and cook.
- While chicken is cooking dice celery and black olives. Set aside.
- Remove chicken from water and rest on cutting board till cool. Dice chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well, and place in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers or on a croissant roll.