Chicken Rosemary Strips
- Yield 12 to 16 servings
These low-fat broiled chicken strips are a great buffet dish.
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- In a bowl, mix Italian dressing, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary and pepper. Pour over chicken strips and marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Place strips on a broiler pan and pour marinade on top. Broil 10 minutes on each side or until done. Baste while cooking with marinade.