Chicken Pesto Pizza
- Yield Makes 1 (12-inch) pieces
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Premade pizza crust and packaged or rotisserie chicken make this pizza a snap.
- 1 -- (10-ounce) package Italian flavored, fully cooked, carved chicken breast or other cooked chicken breast
- 1 -- (12-inch) thin, pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 -- (2.82-ounce) jar pesto
- 1 -- (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Grated fontina cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Spread the pizza crust with the pesto. Sprinkle with chicken, artichoke hearts and grated cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper, if desired. Bake on a pizza stone or baking sheet for 8 – 10 minutes, until the cheese begins to brown. Serve hot.