Chicken Pesto Personal Pizza
- Yield 2 servings
Short on time but want a terrific meal? Go Mediterranean with pizza. Look for pre-made pesto in the grocery.
- 2 whole-wheat pitas
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 6 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded cooked or grilled chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (reconstituted in water)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Preheat oven 350F. Coat baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Smear pitas with pesto and arrange remaining ingredients. Bake until cheese is melted and pitas are crispy, usually 10-12 minutes.