Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1quart Water
- 1teaspoon Salt
- 2packages Chicken Ramen
- 1/4cup Vegetable Oil
- 2cloves Garlic, minced
- 1medium Onion, sliced thin or chopped
- 2/3cup Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1cup Celery, diagonally cut
- 1cup Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup Chicken broth, warmed
- Cut chicken into 1/2" strips.
- In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over hight heat. Add noodles (without flavor packets). Stir to separate and cook about 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large deep fry pan or wok, place oil and heat to medium temperature. Add garlic and onion. Stir fry until onion is clear, about 4 min.
- Increase heat to high and add chicken, continuing to stir fry until done, about 6 min.
- Push all ingredients aside and add in the center of pan the carrots, celery and both flavor packets. Stir and cook 2 min.
- Add cabbage and mix all ingredients together. Stir 2 min. Add noodles and broth and mix until heated through, about 2 min.
- Serve and enjoy!