Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry
- 1 1/2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 quart Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 packages Chicken Ramen
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, sliced thin or chopped
- 2/3 cup Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Celery, diagonally cut
- 1 cup Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Chicken broth, warmed
Cut chicken into 1/2" strips.
In a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over hight heat. Add noodles (without flavor packets). Stir to separate and cook about 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a large deep fry pan or wok, place oil and heat to medium temperature. Add garlic and onion. Stir fry until onion is clear, about 4 min.
Increase heat to high and add chicken, continuing to stir fry until done, about 6 min.
Push all ingredients aside and add in the center of pan the carrots, celery and both flavor packets. Stir and cook 2 min.
Add cabbage and mix all ingredients together. Stir 2 min. Add noodles and broth and mix until heated through, about 2 min.
Serve and enjoy!