- Yield: 60 pieces
- 4-- boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2cup melted butter
- Crispy Coating:
- 1cup crushed Champagne crackers
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1teaspoon dried thyme
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- Zesty Dip
- 1/2cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4cup sour cream
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Dip each piece into melted butter.
- Combine Crispy Coating ingredients. Roll chicken in coating, placing pieces on foil-lined baking sheets. Bake for 20 minutes at 400F.
- For dip, combine mustard and sour cream.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Rochester’s For Goodness Taste (The Junior League of Rochester, Inc., Rochester, NY, 1991).