- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 30 mins
Chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil turn ramen noodles into a real dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped jarred sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup lower-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages Ramen Noodles with 1 seasoning packet
- Heat oil in a skillet; add chicken and garlic and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, basil and pepper. Simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
- Cook noodles in water according to package directions; drain. Add 1 seasoning packet. Serve chicken mixture over warm noodles.
Recipe reprinted with permission from 101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles by Toni Patrick (© 2005, Gibb Smith, Publisher).