- Yield: 6 servings
- 5pieces boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2package (large) cottage cheese
- 1large egg
- 1/4cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2teaspoon oregano
- 4ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1package spaghetti sauce
- 1tablespoon parsley
- Pound thawed chicken w/tenderizer until 1/4 thick.
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and most of the mozzarella cheese (save a little bit of cheese to sprinkle on top at end).
- Place spoonful of mixture in center of breast and roll up.
- Place breast seam side down in 13×9 baking dish. Repeat until all chicken breasts are in pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken and bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes (until chicken is cooked).
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and serve over whole wheat pasta or noodles of your choice.