Chicken in Cream Sauce
- Yield: 8 servings
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 envelop dry Italian dressing mix
- 4ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3cup chopped green onions, green part only
- 1/3cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lay chicken breasts in a 2-quart baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a microwave or small pot, heat the Italian dressing mix, cream cheese and soup, stirring until well blended. Add green onions and wine. Pour sauce over chicken and bake 1 hour.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 189
- Fat 4.1g
- Saturated Fat 1.2g
- Cholesterol 78mg
- Sodium 453mg