- Yield 6 servings
- 6 pieces Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 bunches green onions cleaned and whole
- 8 large carrots peeled and cut into 2 inch long piec
- 2 cans whole potatoes drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Butter or margarine
- 1 large Cooking bag
- 1 tablespoon Flour
Prepare cooking bag as directed with flour, place in 9” x 13” casserole.
Sprinkle chicken breasts with Seasoned salt, Seasoned pepper, Garlic salt .
Scatter Green onions in cooking bag. Layer seasoned chicken breasts followed with carrots and potatoes. Sprinkle vegetables with seasonings, dot with butter, close bag, and bake for 1 ½ hours @ 375⁰ until breasts are done and juices run clear.
I often do this with frozen chicken breasts assembling in the morning when I leave for work, setting the oven to start cooking in time to be ready for dinner.