- Yield 6 servings
Made with low-sodium chicken broth and low-fat Greek yogurt, this is a gravy that everyone can love.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the flour and cook, whisking, until a light straw color. Add the stock all at once and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, add the yogurt, and whisk until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Mollie Katzen.