- Yield: 6 servings
- 3tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4cup low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the flour and cook, whisking, until a light straw color. Add the stock all at once and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, add the yogurt, and whisk until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Mollie Katzen.