Chicken and Fruit Kabobs
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 fresh boneless chicken breast halves
- 2cups Juicy Juice Mango Juice
- 1 each red, green and yellow pepper
- 1 red onion
- 12 fresh whole mushrooms
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 to 3 peaches or mangoes
- 1 jar apricot preserves
- 1package shish kabob skewers
- Salt and pepper
- Marinade two large boneless chicken breasts overnight in Juicy Juice Mango Juice.
- Cut breasts, onions, peppers and peaches into 1 1/2-inch chunks. Skewer all, alternating items.
- Brush lightly with apricot preserves.
- Grill 15 minutes, occasionally brushing on more preserves.
- Remove from grill. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve with brown rice.