Mexican Chicken Sausage Patties
- Yield: servings
- 2pounds ground chicken
- 1/4cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2cup diced onion
- 1 ounce fajita seasoning:
- -- (Your favorite commercial one or make your own.)
- 2teaspoons cumin
- 1teaspoon oregano
- 1/2teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- 1tablespoon chunky salsa (I use Pace mild)
- 1tablespoon crumbled tortilla chips
- 1tablespoon shredded Mexican cheese
- 1-- sandwich roll
Mix first 5 ingredients together, form into 8 4oz. patties.
Cook in frying pan in a little olive oil until slightly brown and cooked through.
Place on sandwich roll, top with the salsa, cheese and crumbled chips.