Chicken Curry with Raisins
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
An easy chicken recipe that's perfect with best served with rice.
- 1 1/2tablespoons cooking oil
- 2pounds chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1cup chicken broth
- 1/2cup chopped chutney
- 1/2 cup California raisins
- 3teaspoons curry powder
- 2tablespoons chopped cilantro (fresh if available)
- Salt and pepper to tast
- Heat oil on medium heat Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir until chicken is done, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, chutney, raisins and curry powder. Stir well. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro, salt, and pepper.