Chicken Curry with Ramen Noodles
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 30 mins
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 packages Chicken Ramen Noodles with 1 seasoning packet
- 2 1/4 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- Heat a skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add chicken and sauté 10 to 15 minutes or until browned.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour, curry powder and seasoning packets. Cook on low, stirring until smooth and bubbly. Add milk and heat to boiling, stirring 1 minute.
- Cook noodles in water according to package directions; drain and add 1 seasoning packet. Slice chicken and place on top of noodles. Top with sauce.
Recipe reprinted with permission from 101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles by Toni Patrick (© 2005, Gibb Smith, Publisher).