Savory Chicken Bread Pudding
- Yield 6 servings
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken stripped from bone
- 1 can yellow and white corn
- 3 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes, not oil packed
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 4 -- beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 4 cups French bread, torn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
Place dried tomatoes in a small bowl, add enough hot water to cover. Let stand 15 minutes or until softened, drain and chop.
In a medium bowl beat together milk, eggs and basil, set aside. In a 2 quart square baking dish toss together the chicken, French bread, corn, cheeses and softened dried tomatoes.
Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Makes 6 servings.