Savory Chicken Bread Pudding
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2cups rotisserie chicken stripped from bone
- 1can yellow and white corn
- 3tablespoons sun dried tomatoes, not oil packed
- 1 1/2cups skim milk
- 4-- beaten eggs
- 1tablespoon basil
- 4cups French bread, torn
- 1cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2cup bleu cheese, crumbled
Place dried tomatoes in a small bowl, add enough hot water to cover. Let stand 15 minutes or until softened, drain and chop.
In a medium bowl beat together milk, eggs and basil, set aside. In a 2 quart square baking dish toss together the chicken, French bread, corn, cheeses and softened dried tomatoes.
Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Makes 6 servings.