- Yield: 4 servings
- 3cups shredded cooked chicken (such as rotisserie)
- 4cups arugula
- 3tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 orange, zested and sectioned
- 1 grapefruit, sectioned
- 1 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4tablespoons shelled salted pistachio nuts
- Place the arugula in a medium sized bowl. Pour olive oil over and toss until all leaves are coated. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Place chicken in a small bowl; add orange zest and combine well.
- Place 1 cup of arugula on each of 4 dinner plates. Top with a one fourth of the orange sections, one fourth of the grapefruit sections and one fourth of the kiwi slices. Top with chicken. Sprinkle each salad with 1 tablespoon pistachio nuts.
Recipe courtesy of the National Chicken Council
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 370
- Fat 21g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Carbohydrate 17g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 29g