Chicken Chopped Salad
- Yield servings
- Herb-roasted chicken breast
- 2 cups chopped mixed greens
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 Persian cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium canned garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Mustard vinaigrette
- Cube the chicken and toss lightly with all ingredients.
Reprinted with permission from The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin by Bob Harper with Greg Critser. Copyright © 2012 by Bob Harper. Reprinted by arrangement with Ballantine Books, an imprint of The Random House Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.