- 2 medium boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 box zatarain's jambalya mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon parika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar or substitute (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat Cheddar or American cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Bake chicken breast for 30 minutes and cut into cubes.
- Prepare Zatarain’s jambalaya mix according to package directions.
- Combine all dry spices and mix together.
- In separate pan, cook cubed chicken and dry spices with 3/4 cup water. Simmer 10 minutes. Add to jambalaya pot, and cook until rice is tender.
- Spoon mixture into warm tortillas and top with cheese and sour cream.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here