Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Chutney Quesadillas
- Yield 24 pieces
Turn leftover chicken or turkey into a dinnertime delight with Brie and cranberry chutney in this scrumptious quesadilla.
- 6 (8 to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (9-ounce) jar cranberry chutney
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into slices
- 2/3 cup chopped cooked turkey
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread cranberry chutney across tortilla then layer on brie and turkey.
- Fold tortilla in half and repeat process until all tortillas are filled.
- Bake tortillas for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas have a nice golden brown color.