Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Chutney Quesadillas
- Yield 24 pieces
Turn leftover chicken or turkey into a dinnertime delight with Brie and cranberry chutney in this scrumptious quesadilla.
- 6 -- (8 to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 -- (9-ounce) jar cranberry chutney
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into slices
- 2/3 cup chopped cooked turkey
- Preheat oven to 425F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread one side of a tortilla with cranberry chutney, top with Brie and turkey. Fold in half, pressing edges together. Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Place on prepared pan and bake until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden, about 5 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.