Chicken and Potato Salad
- Yield: servings
- 6-- medium russet potatoes
- 2tablespoons chicken bouillon
- -- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1-- (12-ounce package) bacon
- 2-- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- -- Salt
- 1cup sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2cup chopped red onion
- 1/2cup chopped green onion
- 2tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 1cup sour cream
- 1/2cup olive oil mayo
- 1packet ranch dressing
- Peel and cube potatoes and place in warm water with chicken bullion seasoning.
- Cook bacon and drain on paper towels.
- Lightly salt chicken breast and cook in the same skillet in the bacon grease on high until breast is done. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Drain cubed potatoes and brown in the same skillet until tender. (Use cooking spray to keep potatoes from sticking but use sparingly.) Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Cube chicken same size as potatoes. Chop bacon. Add cheese, onions and bacon to potatoes. Add Greek seasoning.
- In a seperate bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream and ranch packet. Pour over potato mixture and fold gently until potatoes are well coated. Refrigerate until well chilled.