Chicken and Potato Salad
- 6 -- medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- -- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 -- (12-ounce package) bacon
- 2 -- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- -- Salt
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayo
- 1 packet ranch dressing
Peel and cube potatoes and place in warm water with chicken bullion seasoning.
Cook bacon and drain on paper towels.
Lightly salt chicken breast and cook in the same skillet in the bacon grease on high until breast is done. Remove chicken and set aside.
Drain cubed potatoes and brown in the same skillet until tender. (Use cooking spray to keep potatoes from sticking but use sparingly.) Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl and refrigerate until cool.
Cube chicken same size as potatoes. Chop bacon. Add cheese, onions and bacon to potatoes. Add Greek seasoning.
In a seperate bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream and ranch packet. Pour over potato mixture and fold gently until potatoes are well coated. Refrigerate until well chilled.