Chicken and Spinach-Artichoke Bake
- Yield servings
- 1 -- Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 package frozen spinach (cooked and drained)
- 1 -- jar artichoke hearts (drained and coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of Provolone cheese (shredded) (divided)
- 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 -- t of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
Pull Chicken and cut into bit size pieces.
Mix all ingredients together, and put into a buttered 9 inch round baking dish.
Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup provolone cheese and pine nuts and paprika.
Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve warm with tortilla or pita chips.