Chicken and Spinach-Artichoke Bake
- Yield: servings
- 1-- Rotisserie Chicken
- 1package frozen spinach (cooked and drained)
- 1-- jar artichoke hearts (drained and coarsely chopped)
- 1cup of mayonnaise
- 1cup Sour Cream
- 3/4cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1cup of Provolone cheese (shredded) (divided)
- 3/4cup of Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4-- t of garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4cup Pine nuts
- 1teaspoon Paprika
Pull Chicken and cut into bit size pieces.
Mix all ingredients together, and put into a buttered 9 inch round baking dish.
Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup provolone cheese and pine nuts and paprika.
Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve warm with tortilla or pita chips.