Chicken Artichoke Pasta
- Yield servings
A great pasta dish--delicious with alfredo sauce or as a salad
"This delicious dish was eliminated from the menu at a favorite restaurant. I had no choice but to find a way to make it myself. It tastes great.'"
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Manzanilla, or other green olives, cut in half
- 1/2 cup black olives, cut in half
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 zucchini squash, sliced
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces corkscrew pasta
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce, or 1 cup Italian dressing
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and pan fry in olive oil until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Saute garlic, onion, squash, artichoke hearts and olives. Mix cooked chicken with sauteed ingredients. Serve over cooked pasta with Alfredo sauce, or toss with prepared pasta and Italian dressing for a delicious salad.
Jodie Hughes, Corning, Calif.