Chicken Artichoke Pasta
- Yield: servings
"This delicious dish was eliminated from the menu at a favorite restaurant. I had no choice but to find a way to make it myself. It tastes great.'"
- 1pound chicken breast
- 12ounces artichoke hearts
- 1cup Manzanilla, or other green olives, cut in half
- 1/2cup black olives, cut in half
- 1medium onion, diced
- 2 zucchini squash, sliced
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8ounces corkscrew pasta
- 1cup Alfredo sauce, or 1 cup Italian dressing
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and pan fry in olive oil until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Saute garlic, onion, squash, artichoke hearts and olives. Mix cooked chicken with sauteed ingredients. Serve over cooked pasta with Alfredo sauce, or toss with prepared pasta and Italian dressing for a delicious salad.
Jodie Hughes, Corning, Calif.