Chicken and Pear Salad on Arugula
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Roast a whole chicken or buy a rotisserie bird, slice it and serve with pears, arugula and walnuts.
- 1 -- whole chicken, roasted and sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled fruit-flavored or blue cheese salad dressing, low-calorie
- 3 -- pears, sliced
- 2 bunches arugula, rinsed
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Place pears in medium bowl; toss with salad dressing. Add arugula; toss again. Arrange arugula salad on 4 plates.
- Divide chicken slices and place on top of salad. Sprinkle with walnuts.