Chicken and Corn Ratatouille
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4cup diced onion
- 2cups chopped, peeled eggplant
- 1 1/2cups chopped zucchini
- 1cup fresh or thawed frozen corn
- 3cups diced tomatoes
- 1teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon pepper
- 2cups shredded cooked chicken
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high. Add onion, eggplant and zucchini.
2.Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 10 minutes. Stir in corn, tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in chicken.