- Yield 24 pieces
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- 2 -- chicken breasts (or other chicken), roasted, ready-to-eat, coarsely chopped, (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1 package (17-ounce) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place mushrooms in the bowl of a food processor; chop until minced. Place 1 tablespoon butter in a medium saute pan; add the mushroom pieces and cook over medium heat, stirring, about 3 minutes. Place chicken in food processor and chop until minced.
- In medium bowl, stir 2 tablespoons butter, chicken, parsley, thyme and mushrooms.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out both pieces of puff pastry. Using a pizza wheel, cut each piece in half. Spread half of the chicken mixture on one piece of puff pastry, and the remainder on the other piece. Top each with another piece of puff pastry. Using a rolling pin, lightly roll over the pastry
- Using the pizza wheel, cut the pastry into strips, each about 1 inch by 3 inches. Lay strips on a baking sheet. Bake 5 to 6 minutes, until puffed and golden brown. Serve immediately.