Cherry Chocolate Cookies
California Milk Advisory Board
- 1/2 cup Real California butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Real California sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted, cooled and crushed
Heat oven to 350F.
In large mixer bowl, beat butter, sour cream and sugars to blend thoroughly. Beat in egg.
In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; mix into butter mixture to blend thoroughly. Mix in the cherries, chocolate chips and almonds to distribute evenly.
Drop tablespoons of dough, spaced 2 inches apart, onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on pans 10 minutes, then remove to racks to cool completely.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here