Cheesy Sausage and Mushroom Pizza
- Yield 4 to 5 servings
This pizza practically makes itself when you cook and crumble your favorite Italian sausage ahead of time and store in the frig. The rest of the ingredients come straight from the cupboard.
- 8 ounces bulk Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 -- (10-ounce) prepared thin pizza crust, (about 12-inches)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups Provolone cheese, shredded (8 ounces)
- 1 -- (4-ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread pizza crust evenly with sauce, one cup cheese, sausage, mushroom, and remaining cup of cheese. Bake directly on oven rack for 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.