Cheesy Ham and Macaroni
- Yield 6 servings
Become a hero with your kids when you serve this creamy combination of cheese, ham and macaroni. Better yet, invite your kids to help you make it. Serve with apple slices.
- 1 -- (1.8-ounce) package white sauce mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup American cheese, cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 7 ounces macaroni, cooked according to directions, drained
- 1 1/2 cups ham, fully cooked
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- Thaw the frozen peas. In a large saucepan stir together white sauce mix and milk.* Following package directions, cook until thickened. Stir in cheese and pepper. Add macaroni, ham and peas and cook, stirring until heated through. Serve hot.