- 1-- (1.8-ounce) package white sauce mix
- 2cups milk
- 1/2cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2cup American cheese, cubed
- 1/8teaspoon ground pepper
- 7ounces macaroni, cooked according to directions, drained
- 1 1/2cups ham, fully cooked
- 1cup frozen green peas
Thaw the frozen peas. In a large saucepan stir together white sauce mix and milk.* Following package directions, cook until thickened. Stir in cheese and pepper. Add macaroni, ham and peas and cook, stirring until heated through. Serve hot.
*If you want to make a white sauce from scratch, melt 3 tablespoons butter in a saucepan. Stir in 1/4 cup flour and cook until mixture bubbles. Stir in 2 cups milk and cook, stirring until thickened.