- Yield: 9 servings
"This is a great family recipe that we use often with fried fish and French fries. We also serve it with ham and cabbage soup."
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1cup sour cream
- 1/2cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 3 eggs
- 1/2cup grated extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease an 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix cornbread mix, sour cream, oil, corn, eggs and cheese. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean. Cut into squares.
Recipe by Norma Drewette, Jackson, N.C.