Cheesy Chicken Nachos
- Yield 6-8 servings
- 1 box Zatarain's Spanish Rice
- 1 can diced tomatoes w/green chilies
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Rotissorie Chicken
- 1 package Mexican blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 packet Tostito Scoops Chips
Prepare Spanish Rice mix according to instructions. Substitute tomatoes with green chilies for plain canned tomatoes. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Meanwhile, shred 2 cups of rotissorie chicken, add taco seasoning.
When rice mix is cooked, stir in chicken.
Spoon rice/chicken mixture into scoop chips, and place close together on a cookie sheet, then sprinkle chips with cheese.
Place in oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove chips individually, top with your favorite salsa, and sour cream (optional).