- 6large (10 inches each) flour tortillas
- 1cup Wisconsin Jalapeno Cold Pack cheese
- 1 1/2cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/3cup ripe black olives, pitted, sliced
- 1/3cup scallions or green onions, sliced
- 12large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4cup prepared mild salsa
- 3/4cup Wisconsin Colby or Cheddar, shredded
- Spread each tortilla with 2 to 3 tablespoons Cold Pack. Sprinkle each with approximately 1/4 cup lettuce, 1 tablespoon olives and 1 tablespoon scallions or green onions.
- Scramble 2 eggs per sandwich and spoon in center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in individual baking dish. Spoon 3 tablespoons salsa and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons cheese over top of each burrito. Bake at 375F for 5 minutes to melt cheese. Garnish with sliced fresh fruit. Serve immediately.
Variations: Serve burrito with Sour Cream and guacamole if desired. Other Cold Pack cheese flavors, such as bacon or horseradish, may be substituted. Shredded barbecued chicken, turkey, beef or pork may be substituted for eggs. For a lower calorie/cholesterol filling, try using a scrambled egg substitute instead of whole eggs. Burrito could be served as out-of-hand sandwich if not topped and heated with additional salsa and cheese.