Cheesy Breakfast Burrito
- Yield 6 servings
Eggs, vegetables and cheese come together in this easy to make breakfast burrito.
- 6 large (10 inches each) flour tortillas
- 1 cup Wisconsin Jalapeno Cold Pack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup ripe black olives, pitted, sliced
- 1/3 cup scallions or green onions, sliced
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup prepared mild salsa
- 3/4 cup Wisconsin Colby or Cheddar, shredded
- Spread each tortilla with 2 to 3 tablespoons Cold Pack. Sprinkle each with approximately 1/4 cup lettuce, 1 tablespoon olives and 1 tablespoon scallions or green onions.
- Scramble 2 eggs per sandwich and spoon in center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in individual baking dish. Spoon 3 tablespoons salsa and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons cheese over top of each burrito. Bake at 375F for 5 minutes to melt cheese. Garnish with sliced fresh fruit. Serve immediately.