Cheese Ball Bites
- 4ounces softened cream cheese
- 4ounces softened goat cheese
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 1/2cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/2cup finely chopped parsley
- Pretzel sticks
1. Mix cream cheese, goat cheese and pepper in a bowl.
2. Roll into 1-inch balls and coat half with nuts and half with parsley.
3. Stick a pretzel stick in the top of each. Serve with crackers or pita bread cut into wedges.
Note: For even more variety, coat some of the cheese balls in chopped dried cranberries or chopped fresh rosemary instead of parsley.