Cheddar-Apple Breakfast Lasagna
- Yield: 6 servings
"Everyone who has tried this recipe really likes it. It's easy to assemble and ready in no time. It's especially quick if the French toast is prepared ahead or the frozen variety is used."
- 1cup sour cream
- 1/2cup brown sugar
- 12slices French toast
- 1 8-ounce package sliced ham
- 2cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 20-ounce can apple pie filling
- 1cup granola
- Blend sour cream and brown sugar tpogether in a small bowl. Refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Layer six pieces of French toast in a buttered 9-by-13-inch pan. Layer ham and half of the cheese over toast. Place remaining French toast slices on top. Spread apple pie filling over toast and sprinkle with remaining cheese and granola. Bake 25 to 35 minutes, until thoroughly heated. Serve with a dollop of sour cream topping.
–Debbie Mullis, Concord, N.C.