Chard with Lemon and Feta
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Lemony brightness and salty feta work wonders with chard.
The bright flavors of lemon and feta are perfect complements to earthy chard. Serve with grilled chicken, pork or fish.
- 1 1/2 pounds Swiss chard, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Rinse chard and place in a large pot with water clinging to leaves.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain well and return to pot.
- Reduce heat to low. Add remaining ingredients; toss to combine.
Recipe by Jean Kressy.