- Yield: 60 pieces
- 1 (11-ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1/2cup peanut butter
- 8cups lightly sweetened whole grain flakes with honey clusters or lightly sweetened fiber flakes cereal with clusters
- 1cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter 1 to 2 minutes in the microwave, stir after 1 minute.
- Mix cereal and peanuts and pour melted mixture on top. Mix ingredients until thoroughly coated.
- Drop tablespoon size portions on to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm. When firm, transfer to zip-top bags and store in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 83
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 49mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 2g