Cauliflower with Creamy Mustard Sauce
- Yield 6 servings
This whole cauliflower dish makes a nice presentation.
If desired the cooked cauliflower can be cut into pieces and mixed with the sauce.
- 1 -- whole cauliflower
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 -- (10 3/4-ounce) can 97 percent fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- In a covered saucepan, cook the whole cauliflower in a small amount of water over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the milk, soup, dry mustard, Dijon mustard and pepper and blend until smooth. Cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until the mixture is heated. Add the cream cheese and continue to cook over low heat until the cheese is blended.
- Place the cauliflower on a serving platter. Pour sauce over the hot whole cauliflower and serve immediately.