- 1tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/3cups orzo
- 1tablespoon butter
- 1/2cup plus 3 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- 1teaspoon truffle oil
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a 4- to 6-quart stockpot, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add the salt and the orzo, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the pasta is al dente (or just slightly chewy).
- In a 10-inch sauté pan, melt the butter.
- Add the cooked pasta and 3 tablespoons of the Asiago cheese. Drizzle on the truffle oil, sprinkle on the salt, and give it a few cranks of freshly ground pepper. Toss well.
- Spoon the orzo into a serving bowl, top with the remaining cheese, and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Hidden Valley Ranch®.