Carrot Cake Salad
- Yield 8 to 10 servings
- Prep 15 mins
A luscious combination of pears, raisins, pineapple and carrots.
A nice fruity salad that tastes like carrot cake.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pears
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup California Raisins
- 1 1/2 cups shredded peeled carrots
- 20 oz cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 tablespoon nutmeg
- Place pears in a large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Add raisins, carrots, pineapple and nuts.
- Combine spices in a small bowl then add to salad, stirring gently to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.