Carrot Cake Salad
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
A nice fruity salad that tastes like carrot cake.
- 1 1/2cups chopped pears
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1cup California Raisins
- 1 1/2cups shredded peeled carrots
- 20 ozcans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped walnuts
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 tablespoon nutmeg
- Place pears in a large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Add raisins, carrots, pineapple and nuts.
- Combine spices in a small bowl then add to salad, stirring gently to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.